We are a Destination Management Company supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
SOUTHERN AFRICA’S MOST TRUSTED TRAVEL EXPERTS
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proud history of more than 35 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
- We are part of one of the oldest public listed companies, Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also part owned by the family company The Travel Corporation, a global travel group renowned for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability, with 45 offices worldwide.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
Life is all about journeys. One of the most unforgettable journeys you will ever take is into Africa, not only because of its unsurpassed beauty and wildlife, but because of the people who will welcome you warmly and who will enrich your enjoyment with their generosity and friendliness. Unspoilt beaches, game reserves as big as European countries, soaring mountains, scorching deserts and rolling plains... Let Thompsons Africa take your guests on the journey of their lives.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
Granma Lollie (AKA Lora Bohannon - my mom in law) returned this weekend and wanted to send you guys a big shout out- you did a great job. She said Thompsons Africa were pro’s. All tran... read more
I cannot describe in words what a fabulous time I had on the South Africa tour. After experiencing so much loss and sadness the past few years the trip was the healing experience that I so d... read more
My family and I spent 10 days in March in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Victoria Falls and enjoyed the highest quality service imaginable. The four days in Cape Town were planned by the most ... read more
THOMPSONS AFRICA BLOG
FIT Reservations Consultant (Travel Corporation North America Team – Durban)