We are a Destination Management Company supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
SOUTHERN AFRICA’S MOST TRUSTED TRAVEL EXPERTS
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proud history of more than 35 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
- We are part of one of the oldest public listed companies, Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also part owned by the family company The Travel Corporation, a global travel group renowned for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability, with 45 offices worldwide.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
PROTECTING OUR WILDLIFE
Life is all about journeys. One of the most unforgettable journeys you will ever take is into Africa, not only because of its unsurpassed beauty and wildlife, but because of the people who will welcome you warmly and who will enrich your enjoyment with their generosity and friendliness. Unspoilt beaches, game reserves as big as European countries, soaring mountains, scorching deserts and rolling plains... Let Thompsons Africa take your guests on the journey of their lives.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
We arrived back about 2 hours ago. We all wanted to write to you to say thank you for organising such an amazing holiday for us. The hotels were luxurious, the people lovely, the activities ... read more
I want to thank you for a great cooperation over the last year and help in arranging some great educational trips! We have really appreciated all your efforts. Meanwhile I would like to take... read more
Thank you for all your hard work with this booking and going the extra mile to ensure that everything went perfectly for this family. You and the Thompson Africa Team made us and our agent l... read more
THOMPSONS AFRICA BLOG
Guest Service Officer – Cape Town International Airport
View All Videos