We are an Inbound Tour Operator supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
SOUTHERN AFRICA’S MOST TRUSTED TRAVEL EXPERTS
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proud history of more than 35 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
- We are part of one of the oldest public listed companies, Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also part owned by the family company The Travel Corporation, a global travel group renowned for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability, with 45 offices worldwide.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
Life is all about journeys. One of the most unforgettable journeys you will ever take is into Africa, not only because of its unsurpassed beauty and wildlife, but because of the people who will welcome you warmly and who will enrich your enjoyment with their generosity and friendliness. Unspoilt beaches, game reserves as big as European countries, soaring mountains, scorching deserts and rolling plains... Let Thompsons Africa take your guests on the journey of their lives.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
Hey Judy, I know I'm still in Africa but I really want to give kudos to Thompsons Africa for doing an amazing job on the tour, I hurt myself at the start of the second week and Michael (... read more
Just to let you know that Talia has been helping me with various quotes and bookings recently and has been amazing! Nothing is too much trouble for her especially with the volume that we are... read more
Dear Raeesa and Themba, I just wanted to send you both a quick note to let you know that Shiraz and his wife had a wonderful time in Cape Town and on the Garden Route. They thoroughly enjoy... read more