We are a Destination Management Company supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established more than 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
YOUR AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERTS
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proud history of more than 36 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
- We are part of Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also a member of the family company The Travel Corporation, renowned and trusted for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
PROTECTING OUR WILDLIFE
Life is all about journeys. One of the most unforgettable journeys you will ever take is into Africa, not only because of its unsurpassed beauty and wildlife, but because of the people who will welcome you warmly and who will enrich your enjoyment with their generosity and friendliness. Unspoilt beaches, game reserves as big as European countries, soaring mountains, scorching deserts and rolling plains... Let Thompsons Africa take your guests on the journey of their lives.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
Bart has shown us the great South Africa. What a unforgettable journey it was. He is a very enthusiastic and very humorous tour guide. When we met him the first time, we felt we knew him for... read more
Hello dear Marlene. Here I send you the link to our vacation photos. It was a very nice holiday with unbelievable impressions. We thank you very much for your excellent tour guiding. You hav... read more
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and the team for your assistance when our first flight was cancelled. In what was a stressful situation, you guys really helped and made us fe... read more
THOMPSONS AFRICA BLOG
AD HOC GROUPS CONSULTANT (Ad hoc Groups Department – Durban Office)