We are a Destination Management Company supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established more than 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
YOUR SOUTHERN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERTS
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- We have a proud history of more than 36 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We are part of Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also a member of the family company The Travel Corporation, renowned and trusted for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability. Thanks to TTC's financial strength, you can feel confident that your monies and future travels with us are secure. Read Brett Tollman's (Chief Executive of TTC) letter on The Travel Corporation website.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
PROTECTING OUR WILDLIFE
With almost half a century of experience under our belt, Thompsons Africa is your highly trained Southern African destination management expert. Our reservations team is knowledgeable, innovative, and committed to exceptional service delivery. No customer is too big or too small and while we are big enough to buy well, we remain small enough to care. Our dedicated teams of sales, procurement and reservations staff ensure that our customers’ needs are not only met but exceeded.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
First and foremost, I would like to convey that both groups had remarkable experiences during their recent trips. Their return was marked by immense satisfaction and joy. We extend our heart... read more
Overall, the tour went very well, and the clients have sent us good feedback. The organisation from Thompsons Africa was good and your reps and drivers were excellent throughout. Tashnie did... read more
'.....Touring along the Western Cape was one of the best choices we made. It's got everything you could want - mountains, beaches, activities, nature, marine wildlife, land wildlife ... read more