We are a Destination Management Company supplying meet and greets, transfers, fully escorted and group series tours, seat-in-vehicle tours, open-vehicle safaris and FIT services in South and Southern Africa. Established more than 36 years, we provide memorable and life changing African holiday experiences thereby ensuring your success in selling Africa.
Africa A Place where the land stretches forever
INTRODUCING THOMPSONS AFRICA
YOUR SOUTHERN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERTS
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proud history of more than 36 years all embracing, hands-on experience delivering quality and value ensuring great care and attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and a wide range of product service offerings.
- We operate from the three main cities Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and have an additional 12 receptive offices around the region including Kruger Park, Hluhluwe, Hazyview, Malalane, Mozambique, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mauritius.
- All our offices offer a team of permanent Tour Guides, Drivers, Guest Service Officers and we run a well oiled Guided Journeys business.
- Our fleet comprises of 100 of our own vehicles ranging from sedans, to luxury two passenger limousines to luxury 44 seater coaches and sixty seater touring vehicles.
- We are part of Cullinan Holdings Ltd. and are also a member of the family company The Travel Corporation, renowned and trusted for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability.
- We are a proud member of the TreadRight Foundation, a non-profit foundation promoting sustainable tourism within our own family brands.
PROTECTING OUR WILDLIFE
Life is all about journeys. One of the most unforgettable journeys you will ever take is into Africa, not only because of its unsurpassed beauty and wildlife, but because of the people who will welcome you warmly and who will enrich your enjoyment with their generosity and friendliness. Unspoilt beaches, game reserves as big as European countries, soaring mountains, scorching deserts and rolling plains... Let Thompsons Africa take your guests on the journey of their lives.
Experts in Tailor-made
OUR GUEST COMPLIMENTS
WHY THEY RATE THOMPSONS AFRICA
Craig was outstanding. His love of his country was evident. During the tour our son said something like 'Haven’t you seen this before?' and Craig’s response was 'It&r... read more
Dear Tatiana, I hope you had a great start into the new week. I just spoke with Mr Knoll about his trip to South Africa. He was really enthusiastic and happy. Everything worked perfectly. He... read more
Thank you for the excellent service provided by Thompsons Africa to our guests from beginning to the end.... read more
THOMPSONS AFRICA BLOG
Inbound Reservations Consultant
View All Videos