Interested in Joining the Thompsons Africa Family?
At Thompsons Africa, we are passionate about holidays and service. Throughout our years of history, our staff's dedication and commitment have helped us become a market leader in the tourism industry.
As an innovative and expanding business we require our staff to be creative and adaptable while remaining focused on delivering the high level of service our customers have come to expect. In return, you'll get to work in a culture that is fun and dynamic while sharing in the many benefits of working for a world-reknowned Destination Management Company.
If you would like to work for Thompsons Africa and have a passion for a career in tourism, then please browse the current vacancies below. If you don't find anything that is a fit for you, email us your CV. We will keep it on file and let you know when any suitable positions become available.
All enquiries and CV's can be sent to Adele Saunders - People Services and Development Manager on email email@example.com.
Ad Hoc Groups Reservations Consultant
Can you proactively manage your ad hoc groups, exceed customer and guest satisfaction? Do you have a strong focus on achieving sales and profit targets and an all round understanding of customer requirements? If so, then BOOM, this position could be for you!
Key Responsibilites for this position includes but are not limited to:
• Providing expert travel advise to the customer that exceeds their expectations
• Ensuring smooth operations and excellent on-the-ground management of ad hoc groups
• Building and maintaining strong relationships and high level of quality communication with both customers and suppliers
• High level and frequent interaction on every ad hoc group with Guides and Tour Leaders
• Creating opportunity for Thompsons Africa to earn additional income, e.g. secondary buying, commissions and optional tours
• Ensuring all loops are closed and every party is always appraised of their duties to ensure successful operating of our ad hoc groups